Send Out Cards has a plethora of Valentine’s Day gifts available. They’re as easy to send as a click of a button! Check out these two and then check all the rest!
- Be sure you send yourself a copy of your Christmas or Holiday card so you can proofread it for any typos before you send it out to your entire list.
- Plan to get your entire campaign out before December 15th if you want your cards to arrive before the 25th. I would even go so far as to say, get your cards out by December 5th.
- Now is a great time to start compiling your list and checking for correct addresses. Email your facebook contacts to get their snail mail addresses. Perhaps you’ve connected with people from your past this year. Maybe you’ve made new contacts that you don’t otherwise communicate with. Also, if you’ve moved this year, like I have, reaching out to collect and verify addresses will most likely give you an opportunity to update those that give you their addresses.
- Great Thanksgiving card tip: Put a favorite recipe on one of the panels of your campaign card. (As a side note, if you are planning on sending Thanksgiving cards, make sure to get them out this week. Thanksgiving is already one week from Thursday!)
- Be sure to keep your camera with you or, if you have an adequate camera phone, keep it handy when at holiday parties or family functions so you capture the festivities and send those pictures in a card as a great sentimental keepsake.
Happy card sending!
Thanks for visiting from Bash for Cash! We have some great specials just for realtors:
1) Enter our drawing during the Bash for Cash period (Sept 15 – Dec 15, 2010) for a chance to win a free Send Out Cards gift account. You’ll be able to send about 10 greeting cards from your computer directly to a mailbox. You might choose to send postcards, regular cards, or even photo cards. Register in the form on the right to win!
2) Differentiate yourself by sending personalized change of address cards for your clients! Just $9.99 for 10 postcards; $14.99 for 10 personalized greeting cards.
3) Check out our special Ideas for Realtors section! Turbo charge your business with unique and personal ways to reach your clients and prospects.